- Only 1000 files
- Solar production guaranteed 90% for 30 years
- Total maintenance 10 years included
- Rs 500,000 in CEB Guarantees revenue
- Solar Center Mauritius is the n°1 of solar energy in Mauritius
- 5,000 solar installations since 2007
Why apply for an ssdg permit at the CEB
- Turn your roof into a solar electricity generator.
- Sell your solar production to the CEB.
- First Come. First Serve.
- Go Green. Become Eco-Solar Friendly.
- Complete the CEB form now.
- Register now.
- It’s easy. It’s fast. It’s digital.
How to apply for an ssdg permit at the CEB
- I fill in the information requested on the form.
- I receive by email the PDF of the CEB form with the technical documents to be attached.
- I print the entire PDF.
- I sign all the pages of the CEB form.
- I make a recent copy of my electricity bill.
- I prepare my identity card.
- I go as soon as possible to the CEB agency closest to my home to submit my file. Provide Rs 2000 for application fees.
- I take a photo of the receipt and send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in subject: your first and last name).
- Upon receipt, you will receive a confirmation of your file.
While the house is empty, you produce electricity using the solar generator that you resell to the CEB in the form of a “CREDILEC” electricity credit.
The “CREDILEC” is the difference between your monthly electricity consumption and the monthly electricity production by your solar electricity generator.
- Your accounting balance is carried out every month by the CEB.
- You pay the difference which is very minimal.
- You greatly reduce your CEB bill.
The CEB authorizes a maximum Solar Electricity Generator of 5 kilowatts.
Live and work in Mauritius
Already a gateway to Africa for international investors, the welcoming Indian Ocean paradise delivers a…
Roadmap 2030 for the electricity sector.
CEB ENERGY SAVING GUIDE
Small changes that help you save big
CEB RE SCHEMES PRESS RELEASE
Press release renewable energy programs to produce your own electricity