ONLY 100 APPLICATIONS
- Up to 70% Savings
- Solar production guaranteed 90% for 30 years
- Total maintenance 10 years included
- Up to Rs 514,900 win
- From Rs 14 to 48 per day for 7 years
- Solar Center Mauritius is the n°1 of solar energy in Mauritius
- 4,500 solar installations since 2007
- Make an appointment on 260 2020
Why apply for an ssdg permit at the CEB
- Turn your roof into a solar electricity generator.
- Sell your solar production to the CEB.
- First Come. First Serve.
- Go Green. Become Eco-Solar Friendly.
- Complete the CEB form now.
- Register now.
- It’s easy. It’s fast. It’s digital.
How to apply for an ssdg permit at the CEB
- I fill in the information requested on the form.
- I receive by email the PDF of the CEB form with the technical documents to be attached.
- I print the entire PDF.
- I sign all the pages of the CEB form.
- I make a recent copy of my electricity bill.
- I prepare my identity card.
- I go as soon as possible to the CEB agency closest to my home to submit my file. Provide Rs 2000 for application fees.
- I take a photo of the receipt and send it by email to email@example.com (in subject: your first and last name).
- Upon receipt, you will receive a confirmation of your file.
While the house is empty, you produce electricity using the solar generator that you resell to the CEB in the form of a “CREDILEC” electricity credit.
The “CREDILEC” is the difference between your monthly electricity consumption and the monthly electricity production by your solar electricity generator.
- Your accounting balance is carried out every month by the CEB.
- You pay the difference which is very minimal.
- You greatly reduce your CEB bill.
The CEB authorizes a maximum Solar Electricity Generator of 5 kilowatts.