Skip to content
- The total capacity of installed distributed generators (SSDG) on the relevant 22kV/0.4 kV or 6.6kV/0.4kV transformer exceeds 25 % of the LV transformer fuse capacity.
- The total capacity of installed distributed generators (SSDG) on the relevant low voltage feeder exceeds 90 % of the feeder fuse capacity.
- The capacity of SSDG at one customer terminal exceeds the capacity of the fuse at the existing customer terminal.
- The capacity of SSDG at one installation exceeds 25 kW in certain areas.
- The addition of an SSDG on the LV network, exceeds the total technically permissible SSDG connection capacity of the 22/0.4 kV distribution transformer or the LV feeder.
- Reconstruction of the LV network shall be done if any irregularities are noted at the customer’s premises.
- Applicant shall carry out necessary civil works (construction of cabins for housing meter, switch or laying of cables underground), as instructed by CEB, if required.